2017 marks the 42nd consecutive year of The Bermuda Festival of the Performing Arts. We endeavour to provide a diverse selection of performances appealing to all members of our community.A dynamic Outreach Programme has been established. This enables the performers to interact with the Island’s school children and provides inspiration for children to participate and excel in many artistic pursuits. View the Outreach Programme
The benefits of partnering with The Bermuda Festival of the Performing Arts are many:
- You will enable residents, visitors and especially our youth to benefit from a wealth of top class, live entertainment in many disciplines every January, February and March.
- The Festival provides a demonstrated need for culturally mixed and internationally qualified performers that were not previously available in Bermuda.
- Priority seating allocations.
- Client entertaining can be combined with the performances. Corporate entertaining can be centred around a performance. The Bermuda National Gallery and The Bermuda Society of Arts Gallery can be hired for a reception before an event or for refreshments during a performance at the Earl Cameron Theatre. Private locations are also available at the Fairmont Southampton and at the Ruth Seaton James Centre for the Performing Arts.
- Artists may sometimes be available for dinners following the performances.
- Occasionally artists are prepared to give a short private performance exclusively for the partner (initial enquiries must be made through the Festival Office).
- Tickets make wonderful gifts and are very welcome in Christmas Raffles!
- This annual event is only possible due to the generous support of Corporate and Individual donors. Your support will enable us to provide our youth with a much needed opportunity to develop an appreciation for music, dance and theatre at a professional level, ensuring a balanced education needed in our community.