2020 marks the 45th year of The Bermuda Festival of the Performing Arts. We are excited about our diverse line up of artists. We can only host artists of this caliber due to the generosity of our Friends of the Festival, Patrons and Sponsors.
How to Support the Festival?
To become a Friend of the Festival, Patron or Private donor please email us at email@example.com.
The benefits of partnering with The Bermuda Festival of the
Performing Arts are many:
- You will enable residents, visitors and especially our youth to benefit from a wealth of top class, live entertainment in many disciplines every January, February and March.
- The Festival provides a demonstrated need for culturally mixed and internationally qualified performers that were not previously available in Bermuda.
- Priority seating allocations.
- Client entertaining can be combined with the performances. Corporate entertaining can be centred around a performance. The Bermuda National Gallery and The Bermuda Society of Arts Gallery can be hired for a reception before an event or for refreshments during a performance at the Earl Cameron Theatre. Private locations are also available at the Fairmont Southampton.
- Artists may sometimes be available for dinners following the performances.
- Occasionally artists are prepared to give a short private performance exclusively for the partner (initial enquiries must be made through the Festival Office).
- Tickets make wonderful gifts and are very welcome in Christmas Raffles!
- This annual event is only possible due to the generous support of Corporate and Individual donors. Your support will enable us to provide our youth with a much needed opportunity to develop an appreciation for music, dance and theatre at a professional level, ensuring a balanced education needed in our community.
The Friends of Bermuda Community Foundation can distribute tax deductible gifts to The Bermuda Festival, registered charity no. 439. Please visit the website bermudacommunityfoundation.org or call 441-294-4959 for more information. The Friends of Bermuda community Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempted organization under the Internal Revenue Code of the US.